November 24, 2020
- More than 2 years of experience in Java Development
- Experience with CI/CD (CircleCI, Azure DevOps, Docker)
- Object-Oriented Analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management, etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases(MySQL, Postgres), NoSQL(MongoDB), and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework Suit(Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Security Oauth2, Spring Cloud,…)
- Understanding about Microservices and Distributed Transactions is an advantage
- Experience in ERP is an advantage
- Experience with test-driven development
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle, work with frontend engineers, system engineers, and other technical experts.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs comply with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Develop sites/software through configuration driven behaviors and dependency injection.
- Conducts unit tests, refactors the current source codes, assesses.
- Attractive salary based on your performance
- Annual 13th-month salary
- Annual Company trip.
- Exclusive training programs for all staff in technical, soft skills, and process.