November 24, 2020
- At least 2 years in .NET and .NET Core.
- Expert on .NET technologies and frameworks belongs to it (Core MVC, API, EF, EF Core, Mediator,…).
- Work well in Agile Software
- Development using Scrum framework.
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs
- Understand and follow DevOps CI/CD.
- Proactive and effective self-learning skills and research.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Effective verbal English skills in video conference and face to face communication.
- Practical knowledge in programming
Working with multiple technologies and stakeholders, participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Coordinate build activities and define how integration should be implemented.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Be problem solvers, think through hard problems, and work with amazing people to make the reality of the solutions.
- Practice agile software development and be a great team player.
- Attractive salary based on your performance
- Annual 13th-month salary
- Annual Company trip.
- Exclusive training programs for all staff in technical, soft skills, and process.