Why should you choose offshore software development team from Vietnam? In the past few years, Vietnam has been developing rapidly, and now it’s becoming the new unicorn of Southeast Asia. With a young population, a workforce with many talented software developers in vietnam, a stable environment, attractive labor costs, and low taxes, Vietnam is a great place to do business. Software Development Companies in Vietnam, although brimming with exceptional young talent, probably has the lowest prices compared to countries like Canada, Australia, the US, Sweden, Switzerland, and other European countries.
When it comes to Asia outsourcing, China and India take the leading positions for the world’s most dominant software outsourcing destination. When we talk about Asian-Pacific countries, we cannot forget Vietnam – an emerging powerful software outsourcing hub. Vietnamese Software developers and software engineers are also highly enthusiastic about innovation and technology. Vietnam is still a new region with a lot of innovative software development capabilities. Despite the young IT outsourcing history in Vietnam, it has achieved a significant ranking in the IT outsourcing industry. It now is becoming the natural extension of global clients due to several intrinsic capacities & transformations.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at some of the primary reasons why you should choose Vietnam for your next offshore software development strategy. So let’s get started.
Local IT Workforce and Skills
In recent years, many multinational corporations like Oracle and Intel have begun to tap into the IT workforce in Vietnam. Many other more significant companies like IBM, Microsoft, and Samsung have started to invest in this country. The Government of Vietnam has invested heavily in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) education. The government has also played a vital role in educating Vietnam’s local workforce in technology. With the government’s efforts and youth’s hard work, Vietnam software outsourcing industry has achieved a positive growth rate. In the year 2018, Cornell University consulted Vingroup – a Vietnamese conglomerate focusing on retails, real estate development, and many such services to establish a top-class university in Hanoi.
Economic Outlook and Government Initiatives in the IT Industry
Experts believe that Vietnam is one of those Asian countries that could tough competition to its larger competitors like China and India. According to the latest report of the World Bank, Vietnam is now one of the most vibrant emerging countries in the East Asia region. Outward-looking economic and extensive market-oriented policies of this country have helped achieve inclusive and sustained economic growth. The current ranking of Vietnam on the human capital index (HCI) is 48 among the 157 countries and is second in Asia, just behind Singapore. The government is trying its best to facilitate a modern and business-driven tech market plan.
Cultural Compatibility and Time Zone
The educational system of Vietnam strongly focuses on making English the second language at schools and universities. Although you may not find many fluent English speaking people in this country like India or the Philippines, many senior engineers are now fluent in English. They are also up to date to every change in the technology landscape. Many tech experts can confidently leverage their tech knowledge and experience to discuss any state of the art technology and cutting-edge solutions. They can also give very innovative ideas. Now the people of Vietnam have started realizing the importance of cultural and language barriers. The time zone is also one of the vital advantages when western companies outsource their software development in Vietnam. With a proper plan of workloads, you could tap into a nearly 24-hour of productivity.
Hourly rates for hiring programmers in Vietnam are very favorable to US and Western European companies. Hourly rates for hiring developers in Vietnam are between $20 – $40, depending on developers’ skillset. Whereas in many other developed countries, the hourly rate is around $100 in most US and Western European companies. Many software companies in Vietnam are becoming experts and are available 24/7 in most future technologies like Machine Learning, AI, Blockchain, and Hybrid Apps. Vietnam is an excellent destination for businesses looking for cost-effective solutions if you want development in cutting-edge technologies.
Women in Tech
The authorities of Vietnam have done a great job of bringing down the gender gap in the tech industry. And now, female software developers appear more and more in the IT industry. Vietnam has done very well in closing the gender gap in the software development industry and as a result many Vietnamese women also work as project managers. Now you can see experienced female IT professionals in every field in Vietnam.
Why Vietnam is an IT Talent Pool?
It’s safe to say Vietnam is an IT talent pool. Some of the reasons why Vietnam is an IT Talent Pool are mentioned below.
- Most of the Vietnamese tech developers and mobile app developers started to study coding when they were very young. Many of the secondary schools in Vietnam start teaching coding from grade 8. So when they graduate from university, they have many years of experience in software development, and they can adapt very well to any new software development projects
- About 95% of software developers in Vietnam live in Ho Chi Minh, Hanoi, and Da Nang, which are the best and most significant cities in Vietnam. Therefore Vietnam is considered as one of the most cost effective countries in software outsourcing services.
- The percentages of senior software developers (more significant than 5 years of experience) and junior software developers (less than 3 years of experience) in Vietnam are 33% and 55%, respectively. They opt for development because of their passion for technology, and working in this field gives them a clear career path and a big chance to develop themselves.
- About 70% of the Vietnamese software developers are between 30-34, which means they are very young, dynamic, and willing to learn new changes and technologies. As a result of increasing applications developers in Vietnam foreign investments have improved immensely.
- The government of Vietnam is now cooperating with companies in Vietnam to offer many short-term courses for youth to get up-to-date knowledge of ever-changing technologies.
- Vietnamese software developers have the right attitude, and they’ve incredible concentration levels.
- In the past, there was a language barrier between Vietnamese developers when dealing with foreign clients. But now this doesn’t happen anymore as the language skills of Vietnamese developers are improving very quickly.
Outsourcing software development to top software development companies in Vietnam is an excellent option for those who balance excellent service and its fair cost. Whether you’re an IT developer or run a startup or run an established enterprise, the global outsourcing industry will help turn your tech thoughts into a working solution.
Software Development Outsourcing and Offshore IT Development Centers gives you a cost-effective yet standard alternative for businesses to grow. Custom software development outsourcing allows small startups, Enterprises, and SMBs to compete with the likes of industrial leaders. Before hiring any Outsourcing Software Development Company, make sure to analyze the service provider and their portfolio so that you can top-quality software for your business. So, if you’re looking for an expert agile software outsourcing company to outsource your projects, then here are some reasons you should contact Eztek!
Eztek is one of the leading agile software companies for Web and Mobile Apps development companies in Vietnam. Eztek will provide you the best possible software development solutions for your tech-related problems. So what are you waiting for? Reach us and get the best software solutions for your business today.